Friday, September 7, 2007

Don't Choose the 'I'll Break Your Freaking Arm' Difficulty

This is a Sammich article, posted by Buzzsaw ... to confuse you
(I took some liberties with the title)

Not having internet for the past week has really opened my mind to realize that I can't actually function without it. Peanut butter and internet. One cannot survive for more than 2 weeks without both of them. I was down to my last seven days but don't worry I made it.

When I lose in a video game I usually become emotionally depressed for a few hours, sometimes days. However the fine technologically advanced country known as "Japan" has invented a game that punishes its gamers. In the popular game "Arm Spirit," nerds arm wrestle a machine. I can't even win a regular arm wrestling match let alone one versus a fucking machine.

This hit game has decided to break its' opponents arms. Three of them. Some poor little kid just wanted to go have a ball at Chuckie Cheeses but he came home with a broken arm.

The machine isn't that strong, much less so than a muscular man. Even women should be able to beat it," said Atlus spokeswoman Ayano Sakiyama, calling the recall "a precaution.

Arm Spirit

1 Comment:

Buzzsaw said...

"The kid's a pussy," said Atlus spokeswoman Ayano Sakiyama