Sunday, March 16, 2008

Don't Worry, He's Alive


After years of looking, I finally spotted him. This guy is more slick than Carmen San Diego and blends in better than Waldo. Yes folks I am talking about Dale Davis. After missing my 11pm flight out of hotlanta i was forced to stick around for the night. I quickly checked my surroundings and realized that I was in a Stomp the Yard remix. Literally the only white person in the whole place. At least I wasn't wearing a bright pink polo and jeans so i didn't stand out or anything... oh wait I was. I only have one dance move and its the worm, I'm pretty sure that is no longer "in" either. So I called a hotel about as quickly as possible to board up in the ATL before I got served.

As I am traveling through the airport to the hotel shuttle, all of the workers are getting off work and going home. It is one giant black posse and me. So I call my mom. I get to the shuttle and encounter my first caucasian mates who were at the Notre Dame vs someone bball game that weekend Mcalanreyerarere hit 42 threes. At least I got to chat with some fellow Irish fans for a while. When approaching the hotel the guys at the bell hop thingy tell the bus driver, "Watch out he likes to run in front of the bus." I look up and see a homeless man approaching at about 50 feet away. We start driving toward him and sure enough he ACTUALLY jumped in front of the bus and we almost killed him.

Fast forward on 5 hours of sleep. So I am getting breakfast the next morning in the airport. The only choice is Popeye's... shocking. So its 6am obviously I am getting to get a egg and cheese biscuit. All of the different colored skinned people around me get a chicken strip biscuit. Thats weird, i hate culture and diversity. As I am waiting in line for security and people are getting thrown out left and right for having gats and uzi's, I notice a very tall, very dark figure in front of me. I see his profile and immediately think... KEVIN GARNETT?! but then i realized that KG is actually blacker than night. So I am trying to get a glimpse of this guys boarding pass to figure out his name and it read none other than Dale Davis. Dressed in suede NBA Fusion clothing, he was 1 foot in front of me. I took a picture of him on my phone and couldn't even get his head in it. I immediately texted my friend who actually believed me.

I had to check up on what Dale has been doing since the NBA.

In August 2006, Davis was shocked with a stun gun as Miami Beach police arrested him for assaulting a police officer, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.[2] In December 2006, Davis was acquitted of all charges.

18 Comments:

TV de Plasma said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

educated bet said...

I would love to see the Davis stunn gun video if anyone has it.
Peace...Iron mike

rozydesouza said...

After going through this artical i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.
___________________
rozy
Online Marketing of your brand

Alpha male said...

very simply explained. It is indeed an art to read & stop new visitors with your attractive writing style. I am really impress from your posted information. Thanks for sharing.

How to seduce a woman said...

Well... round about every blog posts online don't have much originality as I found on yours.. Just keep updating much useful information so that reader like me would come back over and over again.

Lizard Labs said...

Wonderful article,thanks for putting this together! "This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Keep it up!"

Thesis writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my research work. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Download drivers said...

I am so excited that I have found this in your post because I have been searching for some information about it almost three hours.

Genuine Data Entry Jobs said...

Nicely explained. It's indeed an art to stop new visitors with your attractive writing style. Truly impressive and nice information. Thanks for sharing.

Genuine Data Entry Jobs said...

Nicely explained. It's indeed an art to stop new visitors with your attractive writing style. Truly impressive and nice information. Thanks for sharing.

Dwayne said...

condo rental | patio doors | japanese bed

English to French translation | area rugs toronto | English French dictionary

happy birthday cards | colleges in Ontario | grilled vegetables

kids room decorating ideas | laser hair removal | free daily horoscope

Buy youtube views said...

Interesting Article, Just Check out Socialkik.com, you can buy facebook fans there much cheaper, you can also buy twitter followers, youtube views and subscribers and google +1 votes. Check it at http://www.socialkik.com

Ohio DesignBuild said...

Great explanation of character of davis that really your superb experience

Generic Levitra said...

I think you are the great blogger.What a great article have you written.I really enjoyed reading your post.This info is really very useful to all.
Thanks.... Keep Posting!!

Alcohol Rehabilitation Wyoming said...

Some more interesting information on Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers In Wyoming.

Sony LT22i said...

Great blog post.

Mantenimiento de propiedades said...

You live a charmed life and I am glad to know you via the blog! I swear I could hear that fountain as I looked on!

timothyceri said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful. Good day! Telugu Movies