Saturday, October 20, 2007

My New Haircut


I just want to make sure that everyone has seen this video. I mean according to Youtube nearly three million people have, but I figured maybe I could touch one more life by introducing this to you. I don't really like italians, at all. I guess these types of people are called guidos in New York. Wop, Dago, guinea, meatball, I-ties, whatever they are all the same to me. They all love to flaunt the fact that their ancestors that they never knew were from Italy. Another common characteristic is the 5'6" italian with short man syndrome. Common side effects include roid rage, constant need to start shit, dillusion that they are a hardass, and a rash that forms the boot of italy with the country's flag waving through it (aka a tattoo). Usually this rash is seen on the back shoulder or "bicep" but the worst I've ever seen is on the calf. The best ailment for this disease is the constant consumption of pasta and meatballs for the anger and a bath in marinara sauce to get rid of the rash. Scientists are currently looking for a treatment that involves the high percentage of random Yankees fans linked to italian heritage, but are yet to find any results. Oh yea, here's the video.


3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

best fuckin video i have ever seen

thetruth.com said...

you might find this video interesting. it's the truth behind these my new haircut ripoff artists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KND3w3R2w

Anonymous said...

You are a tool, you hate Italians, because you think Italians act like this? hahahaha Fool, real Italians make fun of people like this, usually these people aren't Italian at all. Get a life you twat