Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Clarkson Needs Love Surgery

I recently found out from a trustworthy source (read CNN.COM) that Kelly Clarkson has indeed "never been in love". I must assume this could put a hindrance on any future K-Clark endeavors. Whether or not she will cancel any summer tour is still unclear. At the end of her soliloquy, Clarkson delivered these haunting words which have been echoing in the depths of my mind all night long: "Women can't possibly be good at two things. I haven't lost my temper about it. It only drives me more. If your thing is to bring me down, cool. I'll just work harder." I've been saying the same thing every day for the last 6 years. With Clarkson out my summer tour might boil down to some different Ruben Studdard and gay Clay Aiken shows. I hope this is wrong.


Note to Editor: I couldn't resist the striking similarities between the two stories. I think this story will generate as much, if not more buzz than the Clausen story, so get ready to take some heat from those fiesty guys over at irisheyes.com

14 Comments:

Buzzsaw said...

If she isn't sure if she's had one, she hasn't had one.

Anonymous said...

You're full of shit about Clausen!

Medicine said...

I hope this is wrong.

Vitoliv liver detox pills said...

Wow a girl like kelly never been in love, that seems to be no digestable by us. That is not possible

Vimax increase semen volume pills said...

This product is really good and really works. Vimax increase semen volume pill is highly recommended to men.

Penis enhancement pills review said...

You're full of shit about Clausen!p

Best acne treatment for sensitive skin said...

BUt the point is she knows well wether to have or not. I am a big fan of her and I think she knows what to do.!!

hcg buy online said...

Wow a girl like kelly never been in love how to burn 3500 to 4000 calories of stored fat and LOSING UP 1 to 2 POUNDS A DAY

NeosizeXL increase penis size pills said...

Very funny . Kelly Clarkson never been in a love.Yes she needs that Surgery.Lol.

Vigaplus best herbal ED product said...

With Clarkson out my summer tour might boil down to some different Ruben Studdard and gay Clay Aiken shows.

Best Hypospermia treatment said...

At the end of her soliloquy, Clarkson delivered these haunting words which have been echoing in the depths of my mind.

19PFL3505D said...

poor girl

Vimax penis enlargement pills said...

Please get her to the hospital and get her love surgery done soon.

Top Models shoes 2012 said...

I don't really understand what is wrong with her but i hope that she will survive because she's a rear beauty.