Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mark Cuban to Mow Kym Johnson’s Lawn... Nice.


Some of Mark Cuban’s decisions have been questionable in the past. His Dairy Queen stint was absurd. His constant making-an-ass-out-of-himself-at-Mavs-games is ridiculous. And now, of course, he is going to appear on Dancing with the Stars. I can think of better ways for a millionaire to spend his time than appearing on a show that can only embarrass you. Here’s what he has to say about it (from dallasnews.com):

"Guys are going to love watching me because I'm pulling out every white guy's dream moves," he said. "I've got the lawn mower, I've got the sprinkler working, I've got the churn-the-butter working."

Wait, it gets even better: "I made my partner promise we'd put one of those in every single dance, so watch out."

Cuban’s partner that he speaks of is Kym Johnson (pictured above). I have no idea who she is, but Cuban is probably doing this for the potential ass, because there is obviously no way that he actually wants to be on the show, right?

Cuban also just got his hip replaced, which could possibly make him the comeback dancer of the stars. Or something. Anyway, I don’t appreciate Cuban’s stereotypes of white guys not being able to dance. I’ve been known to bust out the Moses before, and I’m not afraid to part the Red Sea again.

0 Comments: