Monday, June 4, 2007

Links













Here's a sweet Wikipedia page that shows at-bat/entrance music for a bunch of major leaguers.
My favorites:

  • Mike Myers, Theme from Halloween (Makes sense)
  • Johan Santana "Gasolina" (Jesus.)
  • Ichiro "In Da Club" 50 Cent (Unlikely pairing)
  • Todd Jones "Mr. Jones" Counting Crows (Real clever Todd.)
Article backing up my stance on Darfur. Sort of.

Victoria's Secret is having a swimsuit sale. Just trying to make an effort to get the female readers more involved. And Josie told me I had to put it on here.

Myxertones.com Website that lets you make ringtones from songs you have on your computer. Pretty cool except that it works for everyone's phone but mine.

3 Comments:

Guy said...

Great link to the wikipedia page-- keep it up.

A few of my favorites...

1. Xavier Nady- "X" by Xzibit

2. Grady Sizemore- "Backdoor Man" by The Doors

-As much as I love Grady, the Tribe, and Jim Morrison and the Doors, this song selection is, um, kinda gay.

3. Anyone that picked "This is Why I'm Hot"

Buzzsaw said...

I think I have a pretty good idea of what song Kerscher would pick for his at-bat/entrance music ... if you know what I mean.

Medicine said...

Just trying to make an effort to get the female readers more involved. And Josie told me I had to put it on here.