Thursday, September 13, 2007

Programming Alert

That should be it for posts today, unless hell freezes over and Big Lots writes a story. But I just wanted to remind everyone that the funniest show in the history of jokes has its season premiere tonight ... It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I had my own brush with their greatness in New York a year ago, I walked right by the cast as they were walking into a Broadway show. I'm not sure if everyone has this reaction when walking by them, but I starting laughing uncontrollably and peeing my pants at their mere presence. I can't wait, and in anticipation, here's a clip from my favorite episode, "Charlie Gets Molested."


3 Comments:

Buzzsaw said...

I seriously lost it when Charlie was dancing in the green suit.

Guy said...

Doesn't BigLots like this show?

BigLots said...

Yes, it's the best show ever. Green man suit, that's all I've got to say.