Monday, August 20, 2007

Hot Chick Scores

Ok, I'm not a huge soccer fan, but this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The USA and MLS have it all wrong bringing Beckham over to increase soccer awareness in the States. They need to get a hot, naked blonde chick with an insanely powerful and accurate right foot.

I seriously couldn't believe my eyes when I watched this. She strikes a perfect shot, and the goalie looks shocked after he doesn't stop it.



Watch this a few times to get the full effect. Think about it, a hot blonde streaker takes a pass, scores a goal, then celebrates like its no big deal.

Ok, the whole thing is supposedly part of an MTV Europe commerical that tries to prevent prostitution at the World Cup, but I didn't know that until I tried to find out when it happened. I still haven't verified that, and the uniforms being worn in the MTV commerical are different than those seen in the above clip. I'll try to figure it out, but either way, it's very funny.

2 Comments:

Logan said...

I too thought that was the most amazing thing I had every seen. And nice cans.

Buzzsaw said...

Wow