I love this picture for sooo many reasons. I don't want Patrick Ewing, or this classic look, to go out of style. I don't really know what else to do with the picture other than post it, and hope it’s worth a 1,000 words.
To honor Patrick, in all of his simple sophistication, I hope to spread this picture over the vast internet plains, so that in a little over two months "The Patrick" will be in full force at Halloween parties world wide.
Such a simple, cheap costume.
Here's what you need:
1. A pillow to create the gut; unless you're already a bit of a fatty
2. A white v-neck (Hanes or Fruit of the Loom)
3. A White Whatever the hell that thing is on the top of his head (Found at gas stations)
4. Some Black/Brown paint if you're white
5. Stilts (if you take Halloween way too seriously)
I love it, I love it, I love it. Thank you Facebook and thank you Pat Ewing, Jr. for befriending me a few years ago. I'm just glad I finally looked at your photo album.
Your dad looks like he's ready to go get busy in that picture. Why else would he be so jolly?
I've got a copy framed on my work desk.