Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fred McGriff Screwed by Tom Emanski

In a shocking turn of events, Fred McGriff’s 16 years worth of endorsements from Tom Emanski’s Defensive Drills series have finally run out, forcing the ‘Crime Dog” to seek employment with a local Tampa Bay news station.

Today, Bay News 9 reported that:

Former Devil Ray first baseman and five-time All-Star Fred McGriff has joined Catch 47. McGriff, 43, co-hosts Catch 47's newest programming addition, The BaysBall Show. McGriff is also be a member of Catch 47's baseball broadcast team as a color commentator.

I hadn’t seen the Tom Emanski AAU infomerical in 6-8 months, so I was beginning to suspect that something was up, and this report confirms my suspicions. Tom Emanski wasn’t available for comment, as he’s not a real person. Early reports suggest Fred will have to wear that ridiculous hat that is too small for his head, and point at the camera before every segment saying, “I’m major leaguer Fred McGriff, and I endorse this message.”

I found a site where I can still purchase the video series, but have decided I’m just going to turn my bathroom trash can on its side, and gun tennis balls into it from my bathtub. I figure I’ll save myself 20 bucks, and if I can get a few friends who are willing to stand in a circle, bent over, slapping a baseball around to each other, I will have captured the two most effective training techniques the video offered.

Remember the instructional series is the “same tested under fire techniques used by Baseball World's back to back to back A.A.U. National Championship teams and the U.S.A.'s Gold Medal Winning Entry in the 1996 Junior Pan Am Games a team that defeated Cuba twice!”

Wow, I almost forgot why those teams competing in this year’s Little League World Series are so damn good.

Bay News 9

7 Comments:

Buzzsaw said...

Haha, I used to beg my mom for those videos, the Crime Dog was my favorite player for awhile.

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is rocks
Take a look at this funny emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/a6olap

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon


A balance must be achieved between the desire for innovative design and the realities of traditional operating and maintenance practices. Durability, ease of maintenance and material innovation are all incorporated into Mansour Engineering approach.

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca

Anonymous said...

Hello all


Why should you pay ebay big money when you can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net for free to sell your products.


Use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to make a second income.

tugs bondage stories said...

MCCULLAGH Isnt it true that the project was scrapped. I will enjoy this.
detailed erotic lesbian sex stories
free ture sex stories gay
stories about incest
beastiality stories invited party
girl sex dog stories stuck up
MCCULLAGH Isnt it true that the project was scrapped. I will enjoy this.

xnxx stories dads massive cock said...

I have never been so hot, so excited and so satisfied in my wholelife. Some of the kids had never seen cum and came inclose.
man and female dogs beastiality stories
female spanking and dicipline stories
free wild animal beastiality sex stories
free erotic stripper stories
male bestiality sex stories
I have never been so hot, so excited and so satisfied in my wholelife. Some of the kids had never seen cum and came inclose.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you will be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in
the future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice morning!


Look at my web blog; professional appliance repair Brandon