Monday, August 13, 2007

Umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, ella,eh

My two favorite songs? How in the heck did I leave these two off my favorite bands list I talked about on an earlier podcast? Lyrics for Umbrella if you want to sing along.

Umbrella Ella Ella Ella Eh EH,lla. Jay-z looks fat, but I have his Roca Wear globe shirt so I ain'ts juding da fool. Yes, that last line indicates a new gangster twist I will be incorporating in articles this week. Ehh, ehh, ehh, ella, eh, eh,under my ehh, ella




Side 2 Side- "This is a dance song for all my thugs in the back of the club who don't dance "-1st line of song. Hmm, interesting quote.



"I got a big ole cock, I love a bitch with a big ole bra." Ya, Three 6 Mafia, way to go.

I'm just bitter because they've made more money then I ever will, talking about penis size and bras.

2 Comments:

Buzzsaw said...

When it rains, I usually reach for my puh puh puh poncho, but I guess that's why I'm poor and she's writing hit songs.

Daris said...

buzz,

dont be embarrased by the puh puh puh, ok thats enough, poncho. They are tight.

Im actually gunna put one on right now as I go out for the afternoon.

its sunny as shit. no shame here.