Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Time to Get Superbad

I absolutely cannot wait for this movie, it's going to be insane. I don't have much to say about it, so I'll just post some videos to get everyone excited.

First, the unedited trailer, it's awesome:



Second, a fight that Jonah Hill gets into at their press junket:



Lastly, a video from Michael Cera, it's not from Superbad because Arrested Development is probably better:



Alright, that's it for me, sorry about the lack of posts this week, we were very short-handed. I think Daris has got one more big one for today; be back Monday for what will surely be the biggest day in the history of the site. Mark that down.

4 Comments:

Daris said...

Anyone see the movie yet? I'm still waiting to hear a review.

BigLots said...

I saw it and absolutely loved it. It's hysterical. Definitely worth your time.

Daris said...

haha alright good, thats what i was looking for.

Buzzsaw said...

Absolutely loved it, most of the funny stuff was in the trailers, but there is one thing, I won't reveal, that made me cry laughing. Everyone who's seen it knows what I'm talking about ... it involves drawing.